If you want to use a domain name for a particular period of time. Become a domain tenant with KVUX Domains.
Domain tenant – one that pays rent to use a domain name owned by a domain renter.
To become a domain tenant:
- Select one of the domain names on KVUX Domains. Check the details and contact with the domain owner if you have any questions or open a support ticket here.
- Press ‘Rent This Domain’ button and proceed to the payment area. All domain names are rented on subscription basis. Minimum subscription period is 1 month and is active till cancelled.
- As soon as payment will be received KVUX Domains will contact you to get your DNS entries for pointing to your hosting provider. If DNS entries will be provided during the ordering process, then our support team will contact domain renter directly. Switching DNS entries could take up to 1 week time. In case the domain renter will not switch DNS entries to yours during 1 week time, we will contact you back and will refund you in full on the same account. In case of success switching domain name will be removed from the KVUX Domains main search.
- Same time as payment received from you a support ticket will be opened under your order details. You can check your orders here. Just click on a particular order to check each order details.
- When a domain subscription is cancelled, KVUX Domains will contact with the domain owner to change DNS entries back to the domain owner’s detail. After it this domain name will be available in the main search on KVUX Domains and domain cost could be changed by the owner. In case you will require to rent this particular domain name again, you will need to start with a new subscription.